Are you looking for a way to have a business presence on WhatsApp? WhatsApp Business app enables you to do just that! You can communicate more efficiently with your customers and help you grow your business. Plus, if you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can have both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger installed on the same phone and register them with different numbers. So why not give WhatsApp Business a try today?
In addition to the features available in WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business includes:
- BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
- BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate when you’re away or Greeting message to send your customers an introductory message when they first message you.
- LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
- RUN BOTH WHATSAPP MESSENGER AND WHATSAPP BUSINESS: You can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
- WHATSAPP WEB: You can more efficiently respond to your customers right from your computer’s browser.
If you’re a business owner, you know that communication is key. WhatsApp Business is a new app that is built on top of WhatsApp Messenger and includes all the features that you rely on, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls, free international messaging, group chat, offline messages, and much more.
The app is designed specifically for small businesses, and it’s packed with features to help you stay in touch with your customers and grow your business. For example, you can set up automated messages to welcome new customers, or send them special offers and discounts. You can also create a business profile with your company’s logo, description, and contact information.
Best of all, WhatsApp Business is free to download and use. So if you’re looking for a way to improve your communication with customers, be sure to check out WhatsApp Business today.
What is difference between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business?
WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business are two different messaging apps from Facebook. WhatsApp is a consumer app for chatting and sharing media with friends and family, while WhatsApp Business is a messaging app for small businesses. Both apps have different features and purposes.
Some of the key differences between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business include:
WhatsApp is a consumer app for chatting and sharing media with friends and family, while WhatsApp Business is a messaging app for small businesses.
WhatsApp Business has features specifically tailored for businesses, such as the ability to create a business profile, send messages to customers, and set up automated replies.
WhatsApp Business is free to download, but it has some features that businesses have to pay for, such as the ability to send messages to customers outside of your country.
WhatsApp Business is available on Android and iOS, while WhatsApp is available on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry.
Download WhatsApp Free
If you’re a small business owner, you may be wondering if WhatsApp Business is right for you. Here are some things to consider:
Do you need to be able to send messages to customers outside of your country? If so, you’ll need to pay for the WhatsApp Business app.
Do you need to be able to automate replies to customer messages? If so, WhatsApp Business is a good option.
Do you need to create a business profile? If so, WhatsApp Business is a good option.
If you’re not sure if WhatsApp Business is right for you, you can always try the app for free and see if it meets your needs.
Download Another App- Telegram Mod Apk
Download WhatsApp Business Apk
- Visit ApkPockets Homepage and you can search the name of the app.
- Now, open the page and you can see the download button. Click on it.
- Once you click on the download button, the app starts downloading on your device.
- Then open WhatsApp Business Apk and find the APK file.
- Click on the WhatsApp Business Apk.
- Click on the setting option and enable the “Unknown Source” if disabled.
- Tap on Install and you can use the app.
# Great app, use it all the time… but lately has gotten a ton of bugs. I can no longer listen to audio messages quietly with the earpiece speaker. But I can audio call with it. Back up errors or hanging on 99% all day as well. And the occasional app crash as well. And trust me it’s not the phone, I use a samsung note 20 ultra. Plz fix this!
# This is a good app, especially for business people who operate in the social sphere. However, with each update there are new things to dislike and like about the app. Recently I’ve noticed status videos play out while I’m listening to music though my phone is on silent. It wasn’t this way before. I prefer profile photos popping out from where I tap than the top left corner. Can we get back the feature that allows us select status viewers just before posting? I really liked that. Thank you.
# I think the app is good, but would like the team to add a few features one which is the feature that enables one set the image size before sending. This is giving the user the power to decide the size they want their images sent in, because this has made me use my email instead of receiving the images here on whatsapp
If you are a business owner, then you should definitely download the WhatsApp Business app. It’s free to download and it will help you stay connected with your customers. You can use it to send messages, create groups, and even make calls. So why not give it a try?