MetaMask – Blockchain Wallet: Whether you are an experienced user or brand new to blockchain, MetaMask helps you connect to the decentralized web: a new internet.
We’re trusted by millions of people across the world, and our mission is to make this new decentralized web accessible to all.
The MetaMask app is both a wallet & a browser. Buy, send, spend & exchange your digital assets. Make payments to anyone, anywhere. Log into websites securely to trade assets, lend, borrow, play games, publish content, buy rare digital art, and so much more.
With MetaMask, your keys and assets always stay in your control;
- Use MetaMask’s key vault, secure login and digital wallet to manage your digital assets.
- Generate passwords and keys on your phone and keep your accounts secure.
- Browse and connect to the decentralized web sites.
- Control what information you share with the sites you use, and what to keep private.
If you’re already a MetaMask desktop user, you can import your existing wallet. If you’re a new user, we’ll help you get setup!
Download MetaMask Wallet Apk
- Visit ApkPockets Homepage and you can search the name of the app.
- Now, open the page and you can see the download button. Click on it.
- Once you click on the download button, the app starts downloading on your device.
- Then open MetaMask Wallet and find the APK file.
- Click on the MetaMask Wallet.
- Click on the setting option and enable the “Unknown Source” if disabled.
- Tap on Install and you can use the app.
It’s metamask and it’s mobile. So far, so good. It’s easy to switch between the Main and Test netwotks for ETH. It’s probably better to create a separate wallet rather than import with this app, if you use the browser extension as well. They currently prevent exporting the seed phrase when asking you to back it up, which is kind of annoying and seems counter-intuitive.
# Overall it’s solid and does it’s purpose. My only issue as of 05/05/2022 is the clunkiness of the browser. In particular I have to close and reopen the app sometimes after changing networks before browser dapps will acknowledge the change. I’m quite sure it’ll be addressed in future updates. A minor UI issue for new users is the network list. Due to space only a couple networks are visible but the rest can be scrolled to. The problem is there is no indication of the ability to scroll down.
# I personally love it, except I have been having this weird error where the loading screen for a transaction doesn’t go away and it has been limiting my ability to click on links in the browser. The only solution I’ve found to fix this is to uninstall and reinstall Metamask. Also, to attain mass adoption, the onboarding process is going to have to be simplified or it will be too complicated for the mainstream. Consider updating the onboarding and learning process for new users
After reading this comprehensive article guide written by APKPOCKTS, I hope you are clear about everything. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section provided below and we will love to answer your queries. Also, go through other articles to get more amazing apps. Thank You.