YouTube Apk: The YouTube app is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and videos from around the world. Whether you’re interested in music, gaming, fashion, news, or learning, there’s something for everyone on YouTube. With the app, you can subscribe to your favorite channels, create your own content, and share it with friends. You can also watch videos on any device, making it the perfect way to stay connected to the people and things you love.
About YouTube Apk
If you’re looking for a great way to watch movies, songs, and blogs, the YouTube App is the best option in the Google Play Store. It has fantastic features and a great user experience that makes it one of the most popular apps around. So be sure to install it on your smartphone today!
Download Popular Video Player – MX Player Pro Mod Apk
Features of YouTube Apk
There you have it! The online YouTube app is packed with tons of features as usual, but it still has some special features that make it stand out. Be sure to check out all the features this app has to offer and enjoy your favorite videos on the go!
Watch and subscribe
- Browse personal recommendations on Home
- See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
- Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Connect with the YouTube community
- Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
- Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
- Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
- Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
- Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
- Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
- Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
- Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
- Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
- Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
- Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits.
Download & Install YouTube Apk on Android
YouTube is a great way to watch videos and stay entertained. However, you need to make sure you follow the proper steps in order to download and install the app on your device. Make sure you allow unknown sources in your device settings, and then download the APK file from the link below. Once you have the file, you can install the app and start using it right away.
- Visit ApkPockets Homepage and you can search the name of the app.
- Now, open the page and you can see the download button. Click on it.
- Once you click on the download button, the app starts downloading on your device.
- Then open YouTube Apk and find the APK file.
- Click on the YouTube Apk. If you already install the free version then uninstall it.
- Click on the setting option and enable the “Unknown Source” if disabled.
- Tap on Install and you can use the app.
# I love using the apps, but there are some things that Google needs to fix. First, the app has so many bugs. There were some moments where I couldn’t scroll my video recommendations when I was playing a video, and the screen kept going to the top. Second, I had experienced so many times where I couldn’t return to the video I was watching after an ad break had finished. It just stuck in the middle of the ad break without return to the original video, and I needed to close and rewatched the video.
# It works good, but sometimes the videos (shorts mostly) glitch a lot, like it only shows the video on half of the screen, and on the other half the previous video I watched glitches in. Another thing that started bothering me recently is when you click on the record button to make a short, it chimes before actually starting to record, so transitions are harder to do. And you can’t change the volume of the chime and it gets pretty annoying sometimes.
# Very well designed app with a few annoying flaws. The recentish update to the settings menu gave changing the resolution of videos an extra few steps. This becomes a tedious task when you have to change the resolution of every video you don’t want to watch in 480p. I think that there should be an option to default video resolution to at atleast 720p or maybe 1080p. Double unskippable ads are also a pain as they can last upwards of 10 seconds. Overall, a well made app with a few annoying flaws.
YouTube is a great way to watch videos and stay up-to-date on your favorite channels. However, you need to be careful about the YouTube app you download. Some YouTube apps are fake and can infect your device with malware. Make sure you download the official YouTube app from the Apk Pockets.